Friday, September 21, 2007

More updates inc.

Alright I will tell you all some more about all the crazy things Im up to. Most important thing gotta be that I will now official be a owner of a house! OH yesh I finally move away from my parents. Some might wanted to say "oh boy, 24 and still you live with your MOM and DAD" but thats to late now! In 10 days I will get the keys and then the huge clean up project will begin. I can't belive how someone can live in a house with so low standards as the retard I bought it from. His been living there for around 20 years now and in those 20 years he hasn't done a thing to it. It's so messy everywhere and there is so many things I have to fix before I can live there. There is a huge garden on around 700 m2. but there is trees everywhere and the grass is like one meter high. I will be spending the next 2 years to make it a perfect place for me. So sometime in 2009 it should be done, around the same time I complete my education hopefully. I will of cause write some more about this huge project later on...

My family and I went on a trip to USA the 7/7 - 2007 for almost 4 weeks. I wanted to show them all the great places that I have been to due to the time I was in ACE. We had a awesome trip and I might upload some pictures once I have abit more time. I really wanted to go to Flagstaff to say hello to Kazuko and Kati but there was no time for it sadly. We drove on the highway just 1 mile away from Flagstaff, sooo close but yet so far away.

Im gonna log for now, but will be back with more news about the project Im gonna start soon!

~Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home