Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Hi everyone!

I have made this Blog to make it a lot easier to update you all on what I am up to... Feel welcome to write some comments.

I just arrived to Flagstaff after spending 8 days in the Grand Canyon (The South Rim) building a 8 mile trail. The Crew were as following: Lindsey(supervisor), Mikkel(DK), Rune(DK), Simon(DK), Julia(Swe), Cornelia(Swe), Niklas(Swe), Sanne(Swe), Ester(B), Raphael(B).

Well, Grand Canyon is the most beautiful place I have ever been to, and working there was just great! We had a very good crew, and the weather were fine, at least the first 4 days. We were suppose to work 6 days on the trail but on the 4.th day it started to rain very heavy, so Lindsey decided to take a day off. I slept in the van the last night with Ester, Lindsey, Julia and Rune 'cause everything were so wet and it was very windy. The next day I got the flu, so I didn't go to work, but the rest of the crew went down and came back 5 pm. We all decided to pack all the things together and drive back to Flagstaff.

I took a lot of nice pictures, and I am planning on adding some of them on this link.

Signed Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home