Sunday, November 28, 2004

My sweetheart!


This is my sweetheart, I am so proud of her! She is called Ulla, probably the most sexist name ever! I think Jason found a nickname that really suit me well. (Killa). Oh Yeah baby! There is only one problem through; it's not working:(. I have no idea what's wrong with it, and I am going on a project to morrow to Grand Canyon again again, so I will first be ably to get it to work in 5 or 6 days. I'm going to kill birds, dogs, cats even humans with it. Some might say I am evil, but that's just the way I am...

Anyway do you guys think I can bring it on the airplane in my big backpack, without losing it or get arrested for attempted terror?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a pretty baby Michael...you can not take your love with you home. The police will confiscate her on the airport and you will end in jail...and I personly do not wish that will happen for you..so you must leave your honey over there...sorry...your mom and littlesister...

November 29, 2004 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger Jason A.M. said...

yes, leave your baby with Rune and have him give it to me. I seem to collect lost paintball guns and right now I have two under my bed. That's funny because I haven't played paintball since pre-9/11.
P.S. sweep the carpet, you dogs.

November 30, 2004 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Madsen said...

I will send it with the post then, I want it! and no one will take it away from me!

sry Jason, you will not get it, it's mine, my pressures.

December 11, 2004 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home