Thursday, November 11, 2004

Skt. Mortens aften



As you might know it was "Skt. Mortens aften" yesterday in Denmark. So me and Mikkel is going to cook a turkey to night! I can't wait for the sweat taste of good meat and potatoes:) We bought a 12lb turkey yesterday and so far we are only 3 people who is going to eat it. Some of the Danish guys are going to San Diego to day so they can't help us out, but I am sure we can eat the turkey all by us self. I am not going to San Diego 'cause we have to rent a car to get there and its so expensive. I was hoping that we could borrow one of the vans from Chris Baker to get there, but that was not possible this time. Anyway I am looking forward to the turkey to night! see you all soon back in Denmark

Signed Michael

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason A.M. said...

Michael, four words for you:
"kiss the rings, bitch."
I'm surviving here in Ohio and it looks like you're surviving Arizona.

November 11, 2004 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Michael Madsen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 12, 2004 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Michael Madsen said...

Oh yeah Jason, I am surviving over here! That turkey... mmmm it was so great. I can't believe that I had the talent to cook such a good dinner. With a little help from Mikkel and Simon, just a little:) We managed to eat almost everything which were like 4lb of meat each. After the great dinner we played THE game of 'em all, Poker. We sat in the small room near the restroom at the old house drinking Jack Daniels and Missippi mud to 4am. A reminder: I defiantly need to buy some poker chips.
To night we are going to get some free tacos at Charlies, but I am not planning on getting drunk.

November 12, 2004 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Jason A.M. said...

which volunteer got arrested? Tell me please.

November 13, 2004 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Michael Madsen said...

today I bought the poker chips. 500, white, blue, red and black. Me and Mikkel can't wait to get back to Denmark and kick your ass in poker. We are playing it all the time so we are almost proof by now. I had to pay 35 dollars for it which is pretty cheap.

November 14, 2004 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home