Saturday, November 27, 2004

Thanksgiving with ACE

As Jason wrote it : "I love you" This was my first real thanksgiving, and I love it! All from ACE were invited to the thanksgiving which were hold in a church in Flagstaff. Allison and the girls from the white house were making the dinner, and they sure did a good job! (but the one I made with Simon and Mikkel was a bit better) Anyway Chris Baker and Annis was at Bakers parents, so we decided to bring alcohol. Well the supervisors knew it but they didn't say anything about it, cause nobody got drunk. After the Great thanksgiving we took back to the old house and started to play poker. I got pretty pissed, but compared to Mikkel it was nothing. Some of the Koreans girls tried to learn us some of there's funny games and Mikkel got very in to it. At 4 am I went to bed and that's about it. It will sure take me some time to forget that night!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home