Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Next project

Tomorrow me and Mikkel is going to Grand Canyon, again the South Rim. I am starting to like trailwork and I like to be at the Grand Canyon, so I am looking forward to get away from Flagstaff. This time Josh is the supervisor, together with Gavin so it can't go wrong. Last time Lindsey were the supervisor and she didn't really know what to do at the trail so we were more or less by us self. I will be back from the Canyon the 24. and then Allinson is going to make a Christmas turkey for everyone who signed up for it. I don't really like Allinson, she just stolen the old house radio and that just makes me more mad at her. But I am going to take it back today, 'cause she just went on a project today. The only thing I dislike about the Canyon project is the 7 miles hike up and down the trail each day. The first couple of times is okay, but after the 4th. time its get boring. I gtg and make me some lunch.

btw. we got a new couple. Ester and Danish the Menace is together now. They kept humping all the night so I am kind of tired now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason A.M. said...

Your last sentence you wrote has me rolling on the floor. Wait, I just have an image of that. Gross.

November 18, 2004 at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home